The Texas sunshine is certainly something to love about living in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but without enough shade, your outdoor living areas can quickly become way too hot to handle. Rather than head back indoors just when the weather is otherwise at its best, contact Christian Brothers Roofing to learn more about pergolas and arbors!
Since 1983, our Dallas-Fort Worth pergola installers have helped local families add much-needed shade to their outdoor spaces. Using high-quality materials and fully customized designs, our arbor installers not only help block the sun—they also bring beauty, comfort, and value to your family’s home.
Your Trusted Outdoor Living Company
At Christian Brothers, we’re proud to be a family-owned and locally focused business with a long history here in the community. We know DFW homes inside and out, and we’ve built stunning outdoor features on homes of all sizes and styles from DeSoto to Plano.
With our experienced pergola company by your side, you’re guaranteed:
- Caring Professionals: To provide the best service to you, we invest in our staff and make sure that they love their jobs! Many employees have been with us for a decade or longer.
- Quality Materials: We can build your pergola or arbor out of natural wood or low-maintenance vinyl. Both are sourced from trusted manufacturers to ensure lasting durability in the Texas climate.
- Custom Designs: With our arbor company, every outdoor feature is designed to order based on the unique specifications of your home, your budget, and your vision.
- Honest Pricing: We always provide free cost estimates and are committed to upfront, transparent pricing without any hidden fees.
Pergolas vs. Arbors: What’s the Difference?
Both pergolas and arbors are designed to provide shade, but they differ a bit in terms of their construction and design:
- Pergolas are larger than arbors and are commonly used to shade patios, decks, walkways, and outdoor dining areas. They can be installed as a freestanding feature or as an attachment on the outside of your home.
- Arbors are constructed from two trellises connected by an overhead roof (usually with an open lattice design). Arbors are perfect for supporting climbing vines and are often attached to fences or benches.
If you aren’t sure which shaded feature would be best for your backyard, we’d be happy to help! Through a free design consultation, we can compare the two options and provide an honest quote for both.
Contact Us for a Free Quote for DFW Pergolas, Arbors, and More
Are you ready to turn your backyard into a custom outdoor living retreat? Then contact Christian Brothers Roofing today! Call us to speak with a Dallas-Fort Worth home remodeler, or request your free consultation and quote by submitting our quick online form.